lørdag 9. august 2008

The Genea-Blogging Group Games Opening Ceremony

Last night, the games opening ceremony was presented at AnceStories: The Stories of My Ancestors. My own flag for these games indicates my very Norwegian and some Danish heritage. In total 31 participants from USA, Canada and Laila and me from Norway. Thank you for joining in Laila. Next time we will outnumber them! For me the opening ceremony also includes a visit to the competitors' blogs. A lot of new and interesting blogs to read.

Well, with the opening ceremony completed the activities have to start. However, first some planning. I have this week-end available before leaving for a seven days holiday without any genealogy activities. So far I have been busy watching the other games where the Norwegians have had a very successful day. Planning completed, ready to go...

Ingen kommentarer: